Template: Space-Hardened Race
- Reinforced Lungs: A space-hardened race can hold their breath in vacuum as though they were underwater. Extensive pressure baffles and synthetic reinforcements in the space-hardened race’s respiratory system prevent the air from being sucked out of their lungs.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity: Space-hardened races can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to five times their Constitution score.
- Internal Gyroscope: You receive a +4 competence bonus to all Freefall checks. In addition, if you are spinning out of control, you may make a free attempt to right yourself once per round. You can do this even if there is nothing for you to grab onto or propel yourself with, but you suffer a -4 penalty to the check in those circumstances.
- Gas Susceptibility: -4 racial penalty to saves against gasbased attacks or effects. Space-hardened races have extremely efficient lungs, which ironically makes them more susceptible to gas attacks than their base species.
- Slow Healing: The natural healing rate of a spacehardened race is halved. Due to the complex and delicate machinery laced throughout their respiratory system, space-hardened races need more time to recover from injuries as the machinery repairs itself.
- Automatic Languages: As base species.
- Level Equivalent: Same as base species.