Template: Low-G Race
- -2 Strength, -2 Constitution, +4 Dexterity: Low-G races are extremely agile and nimble, but easily tire and lack strength in their limbs.
- Low-G races gain a +2 racial bonus on Jump, Balance, Tumbling, and Freefall checks. Low-G races are extremely adept at tasks requiring grace.
- Poor Stamina: Low-G races suffer a -4 racial penalty to checks for physical actions that extend over a period of time (running, swimming, holding their breath, and so on).
- Low-G Acclimation: Low-G races are used to low gravity rather than standard gravity. Therefore, they use the chart below instead of the standard gravity modifiers (see GG, Chapter 5, Gravity.)
*Applies to Jump checks, carrying capacity, up speed, base speed, and range increments.
**Applies to falling damage and down speed.
- Automatic Languages: As base species.
- Level Equivalent: Same as base species.