Template: High-G Race
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -4 Dexterity: High-G races are extraordinarily strong and tough, but their movements are clumsier than their base species.
- Excellent Stamina: High-G races gain a +4 racial bonus to checks for physical actions that extend over a period of time (running, swimming, holding their breath, and so on).
- High-G races suffer a -2 racial penalty to Jump, Balance, Tumbling, and Freefall checks. High- G races are clumsy at tasks requiring grace.
- High-G Acclimation: High-G races are used to high gravity rather than standard gravity. Therefore, they use the chart below instead of the standard gravity modifiers (see GG, Chapter 5, Gravity.)
*Applies to Jump checks, carrying capacity, up speed, base speed, and range increments.
**Applies to falling damage and down speed.
- Automatic Languages: As base species.
- Level Equivalent: Same as base species +1.