- Ability Score Adjustments:+4 Strength, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. Ore like to think with their fists, and they don't really care what sort of impression that make on others. Other ores appreciate them for this.
- Strength Over Charisma: When speaking with another ore, an ore can add his Strength ability modifier instead of Charisma to any Diplomacy, Gather Information, or Intimidate checks. Ores respect muscle over mind or mouth.
- Size:Medium-size: As Medium-Size creatures, ores have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Ore base speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: 60 feet.
- Light Sensitive: Ores are sensitive to light. They suffer a -I penalty on attack roll when fighting in brightly tit areas.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Ore. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll Goblin, and Infernal.
- Favored Classes: Fighter. A multiclass. s orc's fighter class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing. While ores of the Outland tend to be barbarians, the imperial clans have warmly embraced the technology of war.