- Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Dexterity,
- Size: Medium.
- Base Speed: 30 feet.
- Special Quality: Immune to magic sleep
spells and effects.
- Racial Bonus: +2 on saving throws against
Enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-light Vision: Elves can see twice
as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions
of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail
under these conditions.
- Proficiencies: Either longsword or rapier;
shortbow, longbow, composite longbow, and composite shortbow.
- Racial Bonus: Elves gain a +2 racial bonus on Free fall checks.
- Racial Bonus: Elves are lithe and agile and adapt easily to free fall.
- Racial Bonus: Elves gain a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (biology) checks
- Racial Bonus: +2 on Listen, Search,
and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed
door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking
for the door.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome,
Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Wizard.